I drove out to a wetlands wildlife reserve near where I live and wandered around in the woods for a while looking for textures. I came across this tall hill that looked like it had been sliced down the middle, with the roots showing from the trees that were on top. I thought it made for some unique textures, hopefully you guys can find some use for them. Enjoy!
Caleb Kimbrough is a blogger and designer hailing from the heartland of USA. He runs http://lostandtaken.com a blog focused on releasing the best free texture available. He also provides textures for numerous blogs, magazines, and other publications.
- 30 Fantastic Artistic Nude Photographs
- Fine Art Nude Photography
- Best Surreal Photoshop Tutorials
- 30 Expressive Portrait Photographs
- 30 Colorful Nature Photographs
- 30 War and Suffering Themed Photographs
- Free Texture Friday – B&W Grunge 2
- Free Texture Friday – Concrete
- 30 Beautiful Solitude Themed Photographs
- 30 Creative Pin-Up Photos