This weeks textures are some of the dirtiest, most grungy ones I’ve made in a while. They’re a combination of watercolor scans, concrete, and dirty paper textures that were all mixed together in different Photoshop blending layers. These textures will work perfect if you’re looking for a heavy grunge effect on your designs or photos. You could also place them in a new layer and set the blending mode to “soft light” to achieve a more subtle effect. Enjoy!
Caleb Kimbrough is a blogger and designer hailing from the heartland of USA. He runs http://lostandtaken.com a blog focused on releasing the best free texture available. He also provides textures for numerous blogs, magazines, and other publications.
- 30 Fantastic Artistic Nude Photographs
- Fine Art Nude Photography
- Best Surreal Photoshop Tutorials
- 30 Expressive Portrait Photographs
- 30 Colorful Nature Photographs
- 30 Beautiful Solitude Themed Photographs
- 30 War and Suffering Themed Photographs
- Free Texture Friday – B&W Grunge 2
- 30 Creative Pin-Up Photos
- Free Texture Friday – Concrete