Today I’ve got a set of black and white noise textures for you guys. These are ready to import into Photoshop and will work perfectly for achieving that “retro” look on your designs and illustrations. To use them simple paste them into a new layer on top of your photograph or design and set the layer to screen. Enjoy!
Caleb Kimbrough is a blogger and designer hailing from the heartland of USA. He runs http://lostandtaken.com a blog focused on releasing the best free texture available. He also provides textures for numerous blogs, magazines, and other publications.
- 30 Fantastic Artistic Nude Photographs
- Fine Art Nude Photography
- Best Surreal Photoshop Tutorials
- 30 Expressive Portrait Photographs
- 30 Colorful Nature Photographs
- 30 War and Suffering Themed Photographs
- Free Texture Friday – B&W Grunge 2
- 30 Beautiful Solitude Themed Photographs
- Free Texture Friday – Concrete
- 30 Creative Pin-Up Photos